Friday, March 18, 2005

The beginning of all things

Ok, I've had this blog for three weeks now and been completely uninspired to write anything. This is probably because I'm feeling fairly uninspired about life in general anyway. BUT one of my closest friends has been moaning at me to write something (mainly cos it was her blog that made me want to write one in the first place). So here it is, my first muddled musings on life.

And todays subject is nothing to do.
If you've seen About a Boy (ok I know Hugh Grant's in it, but its based on a Nick Hornby book so I'm allowed to like it) you'll know the idea that you have to try and fill up your time with lots of things to do. So, in an effort to keep boredom away over my next two days I have off, I have brought two dvd's (Finding Neverland and 21 grammes which are both excellent films I only saw once at the cinema), borrowed a PS2 game from the youth club I work at and am now starting my blog (which means that I'm going to have to spend even more time staring at my computer screen). So, here I am, 48 hours, 2 dvd's, one PS2 game (Star Wars Battlefront if you're interested) and one (admittedly very cool) computer with a broadband connection.
I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home