Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm Knackered

I'm knackered.
Three days with large groups of the kids I work with playing different sports, eating food, making valentines cards (just don't ask!) and various other things has finally driven me to the point where I'm now lying on my bed with my laptop on my lap (which is surely the whole point of them anyway) and not planning to move from this spot til I get up tomorrow. I know all that sounds like it might be fun, and some of it was, but you would not believe the bickering and abuse that has gone on over the last few days. AHhhhh!!

Other than being knackered though, things are going well. Spoke to Steve and Em using the wonder that is ichat, they both seem to be having fun and enjoying life as bigshot businessman and wife (Steve has a very cool chair, ask him about it).

Anyway, just thought that i should write something so that the people that say 'you never write anything' haven't got anything to moan about. I know that there's not really anything interesting in this post, so I'll just give you a rundown on the things I'm looking forward to this year:
New albums from Radiohead, the streets and maybe Blur if we're lucky.
The final episodes of the west wing (what will I do when that finishes? other than just watch then all repeatedly on DVD) and the new series of Scrubs.
The return of superman and, with a sense of dread, the x-men.
I'm sure there's things I've forggotten in that list, but like I said, i'm knackered so not particularly thinking that straigh.

2 Comments:

At 4:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you fall asleep before putting the final 't' on the word 'straight'?

Or if you had fallen asleep would it have been 'straightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt'?

Anyway, I do have a cool chair...

 
At 7:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home