Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Some Time Later...

First of all, I'm sorry I haven't posted for a bit, it's not easy at the moment for me to get time to write my blog, or on a computer that has internet access at all for taht matter. Can't do it at work, although having said that, that's where I am now just on my lunch break, and don't seem to have much free time to write on the internet. There's a couple of reasons for that. The first is that it was my birthday last week (the 22nd) and all the going out that those birthday things usually involve, along with the birthday of my housemate who was born less than 24 hours before me.

The other reason for this, and this won't come as a surprise to most people that read this, is my new girlfriend. Now for those of you that this is a surprise for, let me assure you that this is actually James Grinnell's blog you're reading and not someone else, who has accidently posting on the wrong blog. It's actually true, I have a girlfriend! For those of you who don't know, her name's Lizzy and she's a music teacher (who can sing, hurrah!) and after three weeks it's all going incredibly well.

Anyway, enough of that. Was trying to think of something interesting to write about it being my birthday, but couldn't, so I looked up my birth date on wikipedia and these are some of the things that happened on my birthdate:

JFK was assasinated.
The Beatles released the White album.
C.S. Lewis died.
Margaret Thatcher resigned as Prime Minister.
George Eliot was born, as was Benjamin Britten, Terry Gilliam, Jamie Lee Curtis and (joy of joys) Scarlett Johansson.
It's also St Cecilia's day who is the patron saint of music!

Anyway, got to go, I encourage you to look up your birth date and see if you have any cool things that happened on your birthday. Will try and post again sooner rather than later.

4 Comments:

At 9:46 am, Blogger Hoylus said...

James left off the most important fact about Lizzy - her incredibly good breeding.

Before that sounds too dodge she's my wife's sister!

 
At 7:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! James has a girl!

Now we just need to find me a new guy. You did a pretty good job on the last one, you just forgot to introduce me to him for two years....

Michaela

;)

 
At 7:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At 6:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww! James and Lizzy 2geva 4eva!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home