Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Knackered

Today's been ok. College was as dull as usual, but I'm used to that.
Absolutely knackered now though. I got home, got some fish and chips cos I couldn't be bothered to cook, watched the football and fell asleep.

Just woken up and thought I'd quickly check my e-mails and the Guardian website before I went to sleep (one of my daily rituals). Found another great article that I thought was worth reading, this time by Richard Attenborough, the director (of Gandhi among many others), actor (he played John Hammond, the old guy in Jurassic Park) and all round good guy.
Richard Attenborough

Oh, and also, the trailer for the serenity has been released. The new film by the genius that is Joss Whedon. Check it out, looks good:
Serenity Trailer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home