Thursday, April 14, 2005

Scrubs

Now, maybe I'm the only one who doesn't know this, but Scrubs is a brilliant tv programme. I watched an episode on tv this afternoon for the first time, thought it was excellent so I've downloaded the first few episodes and they're brillilant (which I might have already menitoned). I loved Garden State, it was one of my favourite three films of last year (along with Shaun of the Dead and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotlees Mind) and Zach Braff was brilliant in it. I didn't know anything about him then other than that he was in Scrubs, but I'd never watched it cos I thought it looked like a naff U.S comedy and it was on Sky One, and the only thing I've ever liked on there is the Simpsons (i've got all of Buffy on DVD so I don't need to watch that on tv). Now I've watched it though, I can't believe how much I've enjoyed it. Does everyone else know how good this programme is and no-ones ever bothered to tell me? That's the only reason I can think of for never having heard anything good about it.
Maybe you're wondering why I keep going on about films, music and tv programmes I like. It's because there's so much crap out there, that when you finally find something that makes you smile, that you empathise with and that actually makes you think, that's something really big. It's sort of like falling in love, just without the awkwared does she love me stage that usually ends in dissapointment anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home