Tuesday, April 12, 2005

In A Dull Lecture

I'm only in college one day a week at the moment, but the lectures are still fantastically boring, we're doing basic stuff that I covered about 5 years ago. However, technology is a wonderful thing and thanks to the wonders of wi-fi i can sit in my lecture and look as if I'm busy taking notes whilst actually talking to friends on msn, browsing round my usual websites and now updating my blog.
I was supposed to be staying late in college tonight to write an essay, but am so bored by it all that I'm just going to head home. And the fact that there's a champions league match on the tv this evening has nothing at all to do with that decision.
And just in case anyone's interested, I watched the finale of series 6 of The West Wing last night, and it's quite good after what's been a dissapointing couple of seasons without Aaron Sorkin's (the creator and writer of the first 90 shows) input. And if you've never watched The West Wing and have no idea what I'm talking about, you should find series one on dvd (you can borrow mine if you live anywhere near me) and watch it. Be warned though, it's addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home