Sunday, April 17, 2005

Breathing

Today's been a fairly good day. I had a lie in. Got up, watched Before Sunset (an absolutely brilliant film, as good as Amytiville Horror is bad), watched a couple of episodes of Scrubs (still great) and went to a friends for dinner which was nice. This evening though my asthma's been playing up and I'm sat here sounding like Darth Vader after running a marathon while holding his breath. I'm sort of used to it by now since I've had it since I was 4, but it still really annoys me when I can't breathe properly, it just makes everything harder to do and knackers you out. But for now I'm going to sit down and finish off the book I'm reading (Stephen Frys 'the liar' which is funny if sort of weird, a bit like him I guess).

1 Comments:

At 7:33 pm, Blogger James Grinnell said...

I have. I really like it, although I know a lot of people that don't. I love the idea that it's about the power of stories and the imagination and how they shape our reality. And Ewan McGregor and Albert Finney are excellent in it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home