Monday, April 18, 2005

Ever Just Want to Get Out?

Finished club this evening at about 6:45 and am just in the mood to get out of here and do something, just feeling a bit clostraphobic at the moment so I'm going to have some dinner then then head into town and sit with a coffee and a book.

And a couple of things if you're interested. Firstly, here's a great article by Roy Hattersly on the state of the election at the moment, which sort of covers what I was saying the other day, just with more insight and intelligence.
Roy Hattersley Article

Secondly, I realised the other day that I haven't said anything about the film I'm most looking forward to this year (and suprisingly it's not Star Wars). The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is one of my favourite books, radio series, towel, and the film version comes out on April 29th. It stars Martin Freeman (Tim from the office) and Stephen Fry (as the voice of the guide). Just to show you why I'm so excited, here's a link to the fantastic trailers :
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Trailers

Oh, and finally, I've learnt how to put links in my blog, cool eh.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to get out!

The dissertation is finally finished! I have to tell the whole world, that after a year of research and four months writing it's over. At last I can actually leave my flat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home