Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm Going on Holiday!

The last couple of day's have been really crap. Been writing a ridiculously pointless essay for college that has to be handed in while I'm away. But it's done now! So, this time tomorrow I'll be flying to Cyprus to spend 7 days lying on the beach, reading books and listening to my ipod. I can't wait! Feels like ages since I had a proper holiday (it's actually about two years since I last had a beach holiday like this) so I can't wait to do nothing. I love the feeling of going away to another country, it's like you get to leave yourself behind for a week and just stop.

When I get back to England I'm heading straight to Sheffield for my Sister's wedding, which feels a bit strange and grown up for my little sister. So I'll post again when I can. Until then, hope everyone has a great few days just spare a thought for me on the beach every so often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home