Thursday, June 09, 2005

Holiday Photo's and a New Look

The more visually astute of you will by now have noticed that there's a new look to my blog today. There's two reasons for this. Firstly that I was bored with the dull black thing I had before, and secondly because I'm supposed to be essay writing today and so have been procrastinating by messing about with my blog and learning how to put photo's onto my blog so I could show you a few of my holiday photo's that I got through from Em today.

I know holiday photo's are generally boring to people that weren't there, but basically just wanted to show you a few of them becasue Em took some of them and they're really good, and also (in the case of the first one only) to rub all your collective non-holiday going noses in the fact that this is how I spent the majority of last week:

On the Beach:
on the beach

Ok, that's it for the gloating. Here's just some nice photo's that you can click on if you want to see bigger (I did a lot of procrastinating today!):

Snorkelling (we saw an octupus you know):
Snorkelling

Si and Jo at Sunset:
Si and Jo at Sunset

The Fool on the Hill:
The Fool on the Hill

1 Comments:

At 5:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo I love the new look and thanks for putting up the photos, fond memories..ahh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home