Saturday, June 18, 2005

Dull Days

Ok. So you know how I was telling you about the football match? Well, I survived, just. My asthma kicked in after about 5 minutes of playing so had to sit out for a bit so I could get on with that pesky breathing thing that's supposed to be so easy. Luckily we had a couple of extra players so I didn't cause a problem for the team as I sat, sadly gasping for breath. After about 10 minutes, and a bit of the magic ventolin, I got up, got back on the pitch and amazingly didn't completely embarrass myself. Even managed a couple of good touches, passes, tackles and to set up a goal. Actually really enjoyed it, despite the way it managed to prove exactly how unfit I am.

Apart from that I've had two extremely dull days. Tried to do some work on my next essay, but couldn't be bothered so have spent the last couple of days watching scrubs at the same time as staring at my essay. Other than that, I've spent a bit of time learning how to use unicode, got sucked into a food fight (I mean, seriously, a food fight, what am I 5? I hate that I get sucked into that stuff) and discovered, through another blogger who has for some unknown reason decided that reading my blog is actually entertaining, a wonderful photographer. His name is Michael Kenna, check out his website.

Also, just downloaded the new Tears album. I was never the biggest Suede fan, I liked the first couple of albums but haven't listened to them (apart from 'the beautiful ones' which is a song I really love) for ages. The Tears were formed by the lead singer and original lead guitarist of Suede in case you were wondering where the Suede thing came from. Their new, and debut album is brilliant. It sounds like as couple of guys that grew up writing and playing together that have finally got together to write about their lives. Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home