Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cleaning

I want to explain something. I've always been viewed as a messy person, my bedrooms, at times have been known to resemble the aftermath of a nuclear attack if viewed from inside topman, clothes everywhere with an occasional bit of carnage. Having said that, I've always maintained that, especially as far as shared rooms go, I'm as tidy as the rest of the people in the house are. So, when I lived in 'the Manse' along with three other, equally messy guys, the house was kind of a mess. Ok, not just kind of, it was possibly the messiest house I've personally ever lived in. The next house I moved into wasn't any better, but that's because it was with the same bunch of guys and when we got to the house, there were, what appeared to be small molehills in the middle of each of the downstairs rooms so we were already onto a loser with that one. Now, the next time I shared a house with Phil was about two years later. This time there were some tidier people in the house and so, the shared rooms were basically kept clean and tidy.
Fast forward another couple of years and again I'm sharing a house with Phil and (for the first time) Jenny. Jenny, as I've already mentioned is impressed with the way I've kept things clean and done the washing up. Admittedly, this has partly been to do with the level of boredom I experience when I'm not working at the moment which I still haven't found an answer to. I even found myself unable to properly get into the cricket today, although having said that I've still got a running commentary going as I type this. So today I have cleaned 'Monica style' the bathroom and the kitchen. I mean, these rooms are CLEAN!
I need help! I need a job (please let me get this part time job!). I need a girlfriend. I need something to distract me from my cycle of boredom that at this moment looks like it can only lead to me becoming *gulp* domesticated!

1 Comments:

At 5:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

james, this can't be you typing.... what's going on? next you'll be telling us that you've been buying scented candles and trying out different bathroom freshners!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home