Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Something To Do

Despite working two jobs at the moment, with one of them being a Saturday job (the bar) and one of them being odd days (the youth inclusion work) it means that I have a lot of spare time with nothing really to do in it. Because of this I've found myself doing lots of washing up at the flat, to the point where Jenny is holing me up as a good example to Phil when it comes to housework, and who thought that would ever happen! I've also watched a whole series of Scrubs in two days. I've read two books, 3 graphic novels, the whole run of new X-Men and the back of a packet of cornflakes. I desperately need to think of something to do to fill the days until I get a full time job (hopefully that won't be too long if the YIP thing comes through).
Maybe I could use this time productively, I could write a book or a song or, well that's all I can think of to do. If you can think of anything I could actually fill this time with, you should let me know.
On the other hand, I've still got another 3 seasons of Scrubs I can watch again.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get online and talk to your friend you wee begger....

 
At 9:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want something to do volunteer! Ok, it won't pay the rent but I have never been busier, hence why I never see you on MSN anymore. Must catch up soon!
Rosie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home